June 6, 2012

What I've Been Doing


Finishing Shawls


Embroidering Mushrooms


Making labels for my canned goods.


Playing with a fat and happy baby.

And chasing his brothers. (And feeding them! Holy cow they are putting away the food!)

And working out with my sister.

And starting Bible Study with my in-loves.

Between the above things, plus birthday dinners, birthday parties, a possible camping trip and some other planned activities our June is PACKED. My calendar looks ridiculous. But I am so excited for the things to come this summer.

Let the games begin!
Meg

6 comments:

Kim said...

Aww, Corbin just gets cuter and cuter.

Farm Girl said...

That is the cutest picture of the baby. He has such a great smile and he loves his Mama so much.
I hope you had fun today and I hope the boys took a good nap. I had fun and I really enjoyed myself. I am looking forward to next week. Your shawl looks great!

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

You exhaust me. :) Happy June!!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

I could just eat him right up. He is so beautiful Meg!!!!

no spring chicken said...

The shawl is amazing and I have a daughter that would flip over the mushrooms, especially in those colors...

Fat boy is gorgeous and looking like a regular little man.

Isn't this a wonderful season of life? Yours. Mine. God is so good... all of the time!

Blessings, Debbie

Allison said...

...and with all those little ones you do so much! You are inspiring. Inspire me! xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...