May 31, 2012

Finished Knit: Zombies!


There were actually 6 of these little dudes all together in this last batch, but one was rushed, and another went off as a birthday present.

Pattern: Bill the Zombie

Yarn: Drops Alpaca in "Dark Lime" & Red -39 grams/153 yards & 35 grams/137 yards
Knit Picks Stroll in "Ash" - 21 grams/97 yards

Needles: US 1/2.25 mm Harmony wood DPNs

Knitline: May 3rd - May 21st

YTD Mileage: 1.59 miles! I'm totally not going to make 10 miles this year. 

Happy Knitting,
Meg

5 comments:

Kessie said...

It's a zombie invasion! Whoever thought your zombies would be so popular?

Farm Girl said...

So cute!!! They make me smile every time.

Rachel said...

I like that he's riding the iron as if it's the magical vessel that will deliver him to brains.

Staci at Life At Cobble Hill Farm said...

So darn cute!

no spring chicken said...

I can't believe you had to return the coveted dishwasher... poor baby! Good, good Ben for doing the cooking this weekend since you had your hands busy in the dishwater again. :) The campsite looks lovely, we hope to do more camping this summer too.

Blessings, Debbie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...