May 31, 2012

Finished Knit: Zombies!


There were actually 6 of these little dudes all together in this last batch, but one was rushed, and another went off as a birthday present.

Pattern: Bill the Zombie

Yarn: Drops Alpaca in "Dark Lime" & Red -39 grams/153 yards & 35 grams/137 yards
Knit Picks Stroll in "Ash" - 21 grams/97 yards

Needles: US 1/2.25 mm Harmony wood DPNs

Knitline: May 3rd - May 21st

YTD Mileage: 1.59 miles! I'm totally not going to make 10 miles this year. 

Happy Knitting,
Meg

5 comments:

Kessie said...

It's a zombie invasion! Whoever thought your zombies would be so popular?

Farm Girl said...

So cute!!! They make me smile every time.

Rachel said...

I like that he's riding the iron as if it's the magical vessel that will deliver him to brains.

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

So darn cute!

no spring chicken said...

I can't believe you had to return the coveted dishwasher... poor baby! Good, good Ben for doing the cooking this weekend since you had your hands busy in the dishwater again. :) The campsite looks lovely, we hope to do more camping this summer too.

Blessings, Debbie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...