- You must, must, must stretch before you run.
- Running around a fairly small yard can make you dizzy. Changing direction periodically helps.
- Good shoes are a must.
- Uneven ground is not good.
- Morning is nicer to run in, it's less hot.
- Reward yourself for motivation. I get green apples when I finish my run. (I love green apples.)
- I've lost one half inch!
- Stretching after a run feels good.
- My ankles hurt (see above about uneven ground).
- I feel incredibly good having run this week.
- I might be repeating Week One next week. We'll see.
- Ben said he can tell I've been exercising. SCORE!
May 15, 2010
Posted in Journal
Things I've Learned From Week One: