September 13, 2011

Finished Knit: Slouchy Hat


The last episode of Bleak House and I sat down to finish the slouchy hat yesterday afternoon. I am totally loving this whole faster than the speed of light finished knitting stuff. And lest you think I'm neglecting my chores to do this - I got the laundry washed and folded, the floors vacuumed and the rooms dusted all by 11:30. So ha!


This is what happens when you finish a hat and try it on in front of your 3 silly little boys. They all want to try it on themselves. Little did they know I would subject them to modeling it for me! Muahaha.


Not that they minded.


Ignore me (I was glaring at Duder as soon as the camera went off) and look at the camera hound behind my shoulder. That kid is obsessed.


Pattern: Slouchy Hat made up as I went along

Yarn: Knit Picks Chroma (70% wool, 30% nylon) in "Midwinter" - 100 grams/198 yards (I luffs this yarn)

Needles: US 8/5mm Susan Bates DPNS and circular

Knitline: September 11th - September 12th

YTD Mileage: 3.37 Miles!

Happy Knitting,
Meg

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Hahaha I didn't even know he could make that face in the last one!
I miss him and his penguin-ness.

I dig the hat, as well! The colors are gorgeous.

Farm Girl said...

Silly boys, they look great in the hat, so do you.
I love the colors too.

Allison said...

Your boys are adorable! And you wear that hat so well. Goodness, I could never look that good in such a hat!

Beautiful work. :)

Lynn said...

Adorable -- both the hat and the boys. And how impressive, that you finished it so fast. You are a knitting machine, girl!

no spring chicken said...

Gorgeous hat Meg! Are you selling it or keeping it? I'm just wondering if it's part of the knitting for the craft fair or for your personal winter stash?

And I beg to differ and don't mean to frighten you but your camera hound doesn't look obsessed... he looks a bit possessed. :{ You'd better watch your back. I think Duder is just a distraction tactic!

Blessings, Debbie

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...