- Tomorrow is the first day of Winter and the weather is making a good effort at proving so. The roofs around us have been frosty every morning this week.
- I am knitting. Constantly. I have two shawls that I want to finish before the end of the year because I don't like having unfinished things carried over (just starts the year off wrong, you know?). One will probably be finished (the green one). One will probably not (the purple one). Since I have orders and a gift left to knit.
- My laundry is still not folded. Washed, but not folded.
- I still need to wrap Ben's gifts.
- The boys presents, however, are finished.
- We found a picture last night of me at 28 weeks with Duder. I am 29 weeks with this one and I am SO MUCH BIGGER.
|I am a giant cow. Moo.|
- A step on the scale shows I've already gained 20 pounds with this kid, and I still have three (weight gaining) months left to go.
- I'm a little depressed now.
- It could be the See's candy....
- At least by butt is still small.
- Today is the 21st. That means there are 3 days left until the Christmas is officially here.
- I might be a little panicky, even though I have no reason to be.
- Ben might have to work on Christmas Eve. At least a half day.
- I'm pretty pissed about this.
- I had a dream that Ben's co-workers liked my cinnamon rolls so much (he took a batch with him this morning) that they were buying me yarn as a thank you.
- I think this would be the best thank you ever, ever, ever.
- Knitters are the nicest people. I have received permission from three separate designers to sell the finished shawls that I have made from their patterns. I will be adding them into the shop when I can find time to take decent pictures. Probably after the first of the year. Stay tuned.