November 3, 2011

Pronunciation, According To a 2 Year Old

Since the "According to 4 year olds" was so popular, it's time for another addition!

"Gacos"

"Go"
 "Woks"
"Happy Cake" (Because that's how it makes you feel, right?)

Happy Almost Friday!
Meg

P.S. - We're still here, still alive. I have been so busy alternately knitting and stressing/panicking for the craft show (unfortunately not at the same time, and the stressing is becoming more predominant). We've also started to redo the living room. After a "oh, well that color just isn't going to work" paint fail on Monday, we're going try yet another color this weekend and hopefully the whole thing will be revealed sometime before Christmas. Heh.


5 comments:

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

Ha! I laughed right out loud, again. So absolutely sweet. My feet are cold, so I'm going to put on my gwoks. :-) Can't wait to see the finished room AND hear about the successful craft show.

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

Whoops! I guess I won't be putting on my "gwoks", but rather my "woks". :-)

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Sooo cute. I miss those day.

Farm Girl said...

I love their cute baby words. So the first color didn't work.
Well, I look forward to seeing whatever.

Marti said...

Just visited your blog. I remember those special words that my kids had. My little granddaughter calls flowers--floweee's. She not so good with r's.
The pumpkin hats are adorable.
Drop my for a visit.
Marti

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...