|I feel like this today!|
- Our "dry run" was done on Saturday. We marked off a 10 x 10 area and used the picnic table that's probably close to the same size as our craft table will be. I think we're ready. But no telling until we actually get there and see all the variables.
- I am going with the expectation to bomb horribly and not sell a single thing. But at least recouping my vendor's fee would be cool.
- Our living room is (re)painted and (mostly) done! We just have to put some finishing touches, and do the hallway. The reveal will be... later! :)
- It makes me want to get new furniture.
- I am so ready for Christmas. I just want to skip over Thanksgiving and get straight to Christmas. Is that bad? Decorating, and the tree, and giving people presents, and cooking and baking...
- Speaking of Thanksgiving, we're forgoing turkey this year (gasp!) and Ben is going to smoke a brisket. A whole stinkin' brisket. It's like half a cow. I am very excited about this.
- It's wonderfully brisk and chilly and we have the BEST tree across the street that shouts fall with it's color and immense blanket of fallen leaves. The poor neighbor's kid has got a heck of a rake job ahead of him.
- I think I'm using this blog post as a procrastination tool to avoid the craft show prep I need to get started on. But the laundry is started!
- Today seems like a good day to bake cookies. (More procrastination?)
If I don't talk to you before then, wish my luck this weekend! I'll post pictures of it all when I can. Have a lovely week, my friends.
Over and Out,