February 14, 2012

Finished Knit: Heart Mitts


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 


Finally finished the Valentine's mittens last week. I got distracted by other knits in between gloves. :) I modified these to be a bit shorter and put in only 3 hearts instead of 4. 



Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in "Cosmopolitan" - 24 grams / 111 yards

Needles: US 2/2.75mm Harmony wood DPNs

Knitline: February 4th - February 9th

YTD Mileage: 1.01. Yay! Broke a mile!

These are up in the shop!

Happy Knitting,
Meg

2 comments:

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

These are just beautiful. Love the color, pattern...love it all.

Kim said...

Meg, those are perfect for today. I love your last post and the live flower tradition but didn't get back to comment.
How are you??

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...