February 1, 2012

Finished Knit: Valentine Ornaments


Oh my goodness, these turned out so cute. They are all so tiny and adorable and they're so quick to knit. Watching them come to life on my needles was so fun. They will be going on a customer's little holiday themed tree, and I can't wait to see a picture of them!

Pattern: Round ones based on the 7 Colorwork Christmas Ornaments

Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in assorted Valentine's colors - 34 grams / 157 yards total

Needles: US 1/2.25mm Harmony wood DPNs

Knitline: January 17th - January 23rd

YTD Mileage: .83 miles

Happy February Everyone!
Meg

6 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Oh those are so cute!!! I love the colors and I love the hearts!!
I know your customer will love them so much.

Kim said...

Very cute. Love the hearts

Marti said...

Too cute! Have a lovely February.

Kessie said...

Those are so cute! And I wistfully remember those red fingerless gloves you made last year ... alas, it hasn't been cold enough this year for me to even wear my black ones.

no spring chicken said...

Yes, they are fabulous! Of course!!

Happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Meg...
and may Jesus bless you!

Enjoy your day. :)

{{Hugs}}, Debbie

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

They are even cuter in person!! I just love them Meg. Thank you!!!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...