February 22, 2011

I Tripped And Fell In A Pile Of Yarn


Remember how I've been wanting to do a shawl, or a sweater, or big project of some sort? I wanted something fairly complicated again. Lace, or crazy cables.

The other day I remembered about this kit in my stash, so I dug out the bag of yarn. 6 hanks! It's the Chinook shawl kit from Knit Picks. It's a lace shawl that changes shades throughout by holding two different combinations of lace yarn together and changing them periodically. It should be pretty interesting.

It's worked on size 8/5mm needles which is CRAZY HUGE to me. I'm used to doing lace on 2s or 3s... maybe the occasional 4.

"What about all your other projects you've been knitting?", I hear you ask.

....

What other projects?

*cough*

Happy Knitting,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...