- We have been having bizarre weather lately. Sunny and warm one minute, slightly cloudy and breezy the next.
- What is it about hanging clothes on a line that makes life so peaceful and easy? I'm so glad it's warm enough to do it again.
- I would really like to try growing wheat. But I don't think we have enough space to make it worth it. And just plain buying wheat berries to grind is, well, stupidly expensive.
- We know some people who are looking to buy a house which I think would be really good for them, so for those of you who are willing to do so - would you pray that the pieces fall into place for that to happen?
- I planted almost all my herb seeds last weekend. But, unlike a smart person, I forgot to mark what and where. And we need to weed the beds. But since I can't remember what or where I planted, we can't do that. So we're going to follow the highly scientific and sophisticated method of "Let everything grow until it's big enough to figure out which is which."
- Remember the little green thing? Ran out of yarn, and not even half way through. Oh well.
Happy Tuesday (yes that's tomorrow),