January 20, 2011

365 Project :: Day 20


Basking in the sun while it's out. It was deliciously warm today.

On a side note:

I think I'm gonna do it. I'm going to submit my design to Interweave for the magazine.

I looked up postal speed and if I get it in the mail Monday it should be there by the 26th. Kind of pushing it, but it's still before the 31st.

That gives me the weekend to hash out the details and get my proposal together. I'll let you know how it's coming along.

Right after I pee my pants.

Close to suffering an nervous breakdown,
Meg

P.S. Or I'll just chicken out...

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Don't chicken out! After the lovely things I have seen you make. I think you would be a really good.

Allison said...

Send the proposal!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...