Random shot of Ben playing
Today is Friday and what better day to be random than the last day of the week?
1. As much as it sucked having sick kids, it sure is a lot easier to get things done when all they'll do is sit and watch movies.
2. I have THE BEST blogging friends ever. You guys are awesome.
3. Acrylic is not nice to my hands. It's slow moving and makes them cramp up. For this reason, I'm finding a deep love of wool and/or other natural fibers.
4. I've found the best way to get a lot of knitting done! Put the boys down for a nap, and pop in a Harry Potter movie. 2-3 hours of uninterrupted production!
5. After knitting a bajillion zombies on tiny size 1/2.25 mm needles, size 2/2.75mms feel fat. It's kind of funny since they're still small.
6. Ben got me an electric knife for Christmas (which the boys are calling "Mommy's Sawzall") and it's so awesome. It made cutting through a ham last night no work at all!
7. My sister-in-law has been talking about making lemon marmalade and it makes me think I may have found something to do with the mound of peaches I have in the freezer from this summer.
8. Have a mentioned I'm ready for spring? Some warmth and sun and being outside would be nice.
9. It's Friday! Happy Friday!!