January 8, 2010

Favorite Thing Friday: My Husband

Welcome to Favorite Thing Friday! After long weeks of house cleaning and child rearin' I think it would be a good idea to sit down and share some of my favorite things with you that make my life a little sweeter. Maybe they will become your favorite things too! Except for this week's, of course. ;)

Christmas 2009

I can honestly and wholeheartedly tell you that my very first and most favorite thing in this world is my Ben. One of the best parts of being married to him is watching him become even more of a man than he was when we started dating.

He is kind, sweet, loving and incredibly patient. Which is good for me because I know there are times when I test his patience. He has always been around when I needed him, even when I say I'm fine. He's a goof ball and a dork and I love that about him. He can always get me to crack up when I'm in a foul mood.



He is a wonderful daddy. He knows when to be firm and when to be gentle. He includes the boys and lets them help him, even when they aren't really helping. I couldn't imagine a better man to be the father of my children.


He is an awesome handy-man. He seems to instinctively know how to do just about everything. And anything he doesn't know how to do he is willing to jump in and try. He is a lot more brave than I am about doing things. He has an eye for design as well. It's like everything he touches turns to gold. One of the things I love to do is watch him create.

We have been through a lot together and he has never faltered. I love the man I married, and the man he has become. He will always be my most favorite thing.

Ok, that is probably enough gushing for one day.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

very very nice!!! He is a super nice guy. But, where would he be without you!! You make him steady and you calm him down.
I am very lucky to have you both.
The picture of Jack and Tyler helping Dad is just to cute for words.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...